Signage Professional & Project Co-ordinator | Christchurch
Company: Riccarton Signs
Position: Signage Professional / Project Co-ordinator
We are seeking an industry qualified professional to join our company. The ideal candidate will offer a proven background in the signage industry and be able to balance hands-on aspects of this role along with liaising with management, clients and our great team on a daily basis.
- Production and project planning experience.
- Ability to meet with customers and understand their requirements.
- Survey, price, prepare and submit quotations to clients for acceptance.
- Experience with managing local and nationwide projects.
- Have sound health & safety practices.
- Solid tender experience and understanding.
- Excellent application skills on vehicles and all signage substrates including medium installations to exacting standards.
- Be able to assist or train new staff to high levels of proficiency.
- Exemplary signage product knowledge.
- WAH and site safe qualified.
What we offer
A company (Riccarton Signs Limited) that has been around for over 35 years with great local and nationwide clients. Exceptional premises and a unified team of industry professionals. Remuneration and role to be discussed at interview stage. The right person will thrive on the variety of duties and cement themselves a long-term career with opportunities based on performance, experience and attitude
Send your CV and cover letter (under strict confidence) to email@example.com or to discuss the role before submitting call Brent on 0275 361 035.