Become a Member
Why become a members of the New Zealand Sign and Display Association?
There are many reasons why it is important to belong to our association, first and foremost is the credibility that the NZSDA logo holds. Memberships are not granted lightly and with an approval process set in place, involving researching and reference checks you can be guaranteed that the all applicants accepted into the Association have meet our standards and guidelines in, their business operations, quality of services and general business practices. Once the applicant has been approved they are encouraged to display the NZSDA logo as the badge of quality.
Benefits of becoming a member are outlined below, plus you will find more business partner advantages and benefits outlined on our Members Resources page.
- Use of the Exclusive NZSDA Logo
- Members monthly e-newsletter called The Sign-e News
- Two complimentary issues of the NZSDA diary
- Complimentary hard copy and online version of the Visual Impact Magazine
- Once an NZSDA member receive 10% compounding discount on Site Safe Membership and all courses
- Benefits and special deals from our business and Network partners
- Members only are able to advertise in Classifieds or Job board for free on website and e-newsletter.
- Complimentary basic listing of your company contact details on our website. Discount options for logo or website links to be added.
- Complimentary Members Resources, including Health and Safety processes, plans and documents, employment contracts, terms of trade policy updates plus much more.
- 40% off entry fees for the NZ Sign and Display Awards
- 30% discount on Conference Registrations
- Networking opportunities with like-minded industry people at annual events such as conference, Awards, Expo and other annual events.
Please note that an application fee of $83.00 +GST must be paid online at time of submitting application.
Name of Account: New Zealand Sign and Display Association
Name of Bank: ASB
Account number: 12 3012 0744641 00
Reference must be: A/FeeCompanyName
To apply today, fill out the application form below, scan and send to email@example.com or contact us on 0800 0800 52 for further information.