Sign Writer / Vinyl Applicator | Mackie Signs | Te Puke, Bay of Plenty
Position title: Signwriter / Vinyl Applicator
Reports to: Director
Internal relationships: Production Manager, Floor Manager, Colleagues
Our busy sign shop is located in the Bay of Plenty and we are looking for someone who is experienced, qualified, and motivated to join our signwriting team.
We are an established company providing both local and national signage and installation service.
Take advantage of this opportunity to join our progressive team who strive to achieve the best results.
This position offers a diverse scope of works and a healthy team environment.
We require the successful applicant to demonstrate the following abilities:
* Extensive vinyl application and/or signwriting experience. Ideal for an experienced Signwriter
* The ability to prioritise and multi task
* To be able to self-manage projects from conception to completion
* Effective communication skills with both clients and colleagues
* A current clean drivers licence
* Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
Hours of work:
Generally 40 hours per week on a permanent full time basis. Usual hours worked will be 8am – 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
There will be the requirement for flexibility and overtime as required. Please apply with a CV and cover letter to email@example.com