The SureColor V7000 | From $4,769.00 per month based on 36 month term*
For sign makers who are looking to expand their offering and produce high-quality UV signage, Epson today announces the launch of its first UV LED flatbed signage printer. The SC-V7000 has been designed to meet the needs of today’s signage businesses that must focus on faster throughput and a lower total cost of ownership, without compromising on results.
- Newly developed 10-colour ink set with Light Cyan, Light Magenta and Gray to provide low graininess and red for vivid, brilliant prints.
- Epson Edge Print Rip software along with UV Flatbed controller software are intended aid print speed and job repeatably.
- Simultaneous high-speed printing even when using white, colour, and varnish thanks to its single head design. These additional inks provide the opportunity to embellish specialty prints without loss of production.
- The UV flatbed printer, offering up to 2.5 x 1.25 meters print capability prints directly onto a wide range of substrates up to 80 millimeters thick including acrylics, polycarbonates, PVC, aluminum, metal, polyester, foam board, styrene, wood, and stone.
- 4 multiple zone vacuum system and registration pins for easy and consistent positioning.
- The ionizer is standard to reduce static on substrates that can cause inaccuracies in printing.
- Service contracts available for up to five years on request.
For more details or to watch promo video view here SureColor SC-V7000 (wideformatprinters.co.nz)