Situation Vacant | Applicator / Installer
Advertiser: Riccarton Signs
Position Location: Christchurch
Contact: Brent Lanyon
What we need: We are after a person with honesty, drive and ambition who is a great communicator. You’ll already have the intermediate signage skills that we are looking for but are wanting to advance your career.
About us: We are a medium sized company operating locally and NZ wide for over 40 years. Our variety of work and customer loyalty is what sets us apart from other signage companies. We have awesome premises with space, up to date equipment and vehicles with separate cafeteria facilities.
About you: You have an eye for the future and want to get ahead and not be a number on the factory floor. You want to achieve and contribute to a team and the business while moving your skill set forward. Your ability to add value to our team culture is pivotal and to enjoy each other’s company and the rewards through achieving our goals.
Job description: Applicator / installer
· Be able to apply basic to intermediate vehicle graphics well and to visual layouts and dimensions.
· Have experience with installing low level signs and window manifestations.
· Able to read and understand job sheet instructions and accept direction when required and retain that training.
· Comfortable working at heights and able to learn or already be qualified with MEWP accreditation.
· Application by hand of flat panel graphics and Rolls Roller.
· Strong Health and Safety emphasis – everyone home – everyday.
· Above all you’ll want to be part of an awesome team and make a difference while maintaining our high standards of performance and growing your career.
For more information about this role and to apply see HERE