Product Manager | Jenrite NZ Ltd | Auckland
Jenrite NZ Ltd require a Product Manager who has had a minimum of 4 years’ experience within the large format printing industry (preferably signage.)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing and developing our product
- Building the brand and products by marketing across all mediums – web, social, and sales
- Developing and maintaining marketing collateral, organising customer events and maintaining our web
- Training staff on product applications/knowledge.
- Assisting reps and customers with product applications/knowledge and assist sales staff with
- Mobile phone and laptop 25 days annual leave entitlement. Personal health insurance provided after 6 months qualifying period.
- Holiday on your
- Working knowledge of the Sign Industry and experienced in large format
- Good creative Proficient in Adobe Suite (Illustrator/Indesign etc.).
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel) and web site Ability to understand technical products.
- Conscientious and hardworking, quick Confident, outgoing, determined and resilient.
- Strong personal organisational Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Good sense of humour and the ability to remain calm under
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org