MAJOR SUCCESSFUL LED IMPORTING BUSINESS IS UP FOR SALE.
Digital Signs (www.DigitalSigns.co.nz) has been a long-term supporter and regular contributor to Sign-e News since 2017. The business specialises in importing LED displays (both indoor and out) for use as signs and digital billboards. Usually turning over $2m/year and making circa $500k profit, this business would suit anyone with an interest in getting more sales or adding another arm to their business from national hardware sales (strong reseller network through sign makers nationwide).
Business comes with $1.2m + GST of confirmed sales underway and $260,000 stock and plant (including a 26m truck mounted cherry picker).
- Strong Google ranking for digital signs (test this for yourself)
- Approx $9m of warm sales leads (some take several years to mature)
- 923 active client folders c/w photos and notes
- Comprehensive CRM (Zoho)
- Includes client base of Signopsys (most coming up for replacement since the last 2 years) bought in 2018
- 30-year contracts requiring digital billboard owners to purchase replacements from you every 5 years (ie the $1.2m orders will repeat 5 times even if you do nothing)
Reason for sale: to focus on the ad sales from a related digital billboard operating company (www.DigitalBillboardAdvertising.co.nz).
Watch this video: https://youtu.be/ncThLwrb06E